This God by Annie Shine


 A Brand New Single from Annie Shine -This God,This song is about the goodness of God towards his people,God made all things beautiful in it's time,The book of Ecclesiastes says there's is time for everything,No Matter what you go through,A time will come when you will smile and say "This God is too good

This amazing song was written and recorded by Annie Shine 

Enjoy Download and Share

Stream


Lyrics

"This God"

what shall I render 

what I render eh 

what shall I render to this God

 The one who made the heaven The one who made the earth 

He made all things beautiful in it's time

You're the one who made the heaven

The one who made the earth

you made all things beautiful in it's time

I will offer unto thee a sacrifice of thanksgiving

I'll call you Jehovah ,you are so good


Chorus

Oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh

This God is good


Verse 2

To him who is able to keep me from falling

What shall I give you

You've been so good

Your love never fails

Your grace overwhelmed me

Thank you Jehovah

You are so good


Chorus

Oh oh oh 

Oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh


This God is good


Follow Annie Shine

Facebook - Annieshine01

Instagram - Annieshine01

Twitter -Annieshine01

Whatspp - +2348084019436

Email - annieshine01@gmail.com





Post a Comment

0 Comments